Friday, October 14, 2011

Some fun times






I am usually updating you on what is going on in the NICU and let's face it, it is not always happy stuff. But we have a lot of fun here in Springfield. Kennedi and William are having a blast at the Ronald McDonald house, all the fun parks that we find, going to football games at the Kickapoo Chiefs stadium and watching Daddy and the future men boys play flag football every Saturday. We went to Andy's together (the fist time for Kennedi, William and myself) and had a blast...as you will see. My mom made a map of the back yard and took the kids on an adventure to find treasure! They found some snacks at the end of their journey and thought it was awesome. They play in the playroom every day, have too many books to read in a lifetime but we are trying to get to them all (not the mean ones though, Kennedi reminds me of that). William and Kennedi have started swinging in big swings without any straps and climb like monkeys up rock walls and slides. William very bravely shouts "I climbing" as he scurries up the wall. He is also a fan of "I do it my elf" that last word is supposed to be self but he says it elf. Too cute :-) The kids got to paint for the first time in their lives...yes I am that mom who never let them paint because it would be too much of a mess to deal with, so thank you Ronald McDonald house volunteers for doing it for me. They really did love it...maybe I'll do it when we get home...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment