Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hospital Food

Okay so you are probably expecting me to complain about the food but I cannot. I love it! Too much I think. I have had to check myself because there are so many good...fried things to be had and they let me order all that I want. And always with the dessert option. :-) The first week or so I ate whatever I wanted and then I realized that I am not exercising at all now except for my physical therapy for my legs and the occasional walk to the bathroom, etc. So no I have started being more sensible and I only eat half of what they bring me. It is like eating at a restaurant very meal of the day.
Want to start the day with eggs, bacon, biscuit and gravy? Go for it. Side of hash browns with that? Why not. Lunch can be anything I want with about 20 options for sides, and yes, I could order one of everything...though I haven't tried that yet. I do know that I can order both mashed potatoes and baked at the same time and they just keep asking what else I want. :-)
So yes I am enjoying my hospital food (the desserts are amazing) and the freezer stocked with ice cream that I can have anytime I want. But have now decided that self-control must win out or I will literally have to be rolled out of here. I may start rating my meals if I get too bored...speaking of food they just brought my lunch! Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment