Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20th, 26 weeks

We've beaten the odds and made it two weeks after rupture! 2/3 of women go into labor in the first two weeks so Praise God Wyatt is still inside growing and getting stronger. Not much to report thankfully. All is quiet and well. I have had not contractions or cramping and am on "auto pilot" as the nurses call it. They like "auto pilot" and so do I. I can't believe it has already been two weeks. When I heard that I was going to have to stay in the hospital for 10 weeks it knocked me down. But God has been gracious. And these two weeks have really gone by quickly. Let's hope the next 8 fly by :-)

Psalm 40:5
You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare to you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told.

Psalm 40:16-17
But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually "Great is the Lord!" But as for me I am poor and needy but the Lord takes thought for me. You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God!

He is so good. I will Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment