Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24th

We had a full ultra sound on Friday and an echo on Wyatt's heart. The doctors thought that they saw something inside his left chamber that might be a heart defect.
We got the results last night and all is well. Praise God!
Wyatt is now 2 pounds and growing stronger every day (i've been here 18 days now so he's had 18 mores days to keep growing and developing). Also the bright spot that they saw was not in his heart but off to the left. His heart looks great and they are not too concerned about the bright spot. It could be a reflection off of the rib cage or a number of different things. So for now we are super thankful that his heart is in good condition and pray that if that spot turns out to be something the doctors will have had plenty of time to figure out what it is before Wyatt gets here.
Other fun stuff that I've been doing: Mitch, Kennedi and William stayed over for a slumber party last Wednesday. The kids did a great job and actually slept. Mitch and I watched some TV and played cards...he won all but two games. Isn't he supposed to go easy on me, I am living in a hospital :-) My friend Jillian sent me a box of surprises and I have one to open for like 16 days or so. So far I have opened a 20 questions ball (kennedi and I stumped it with unicorn), a little hand held car racing game, a really cool wood puzzle and a 500 piece puzzle(will have to find room to put it together). It has been really fun to have something to look forward to every day. And it will help me get to the halfway point of this whole thing. Thanks Jill!
That's all for now. Thanks for all your prayers and support. God is answering our prayers day by day!

No comments:

Post a Comment