Thursday, September 1, 2011

32 weeks!

I can't believe we made it! Only 14 days left and we'll have beaten all the odds.
I've lived in the hospital for 57 days and am in the less than 1% of women who stay pregnant this long after a premature rupture of membranes. All is going well. We had a bit of a scare on Friday...some contractions that turned out to be nothing but they sure did drive me to pray, pray, pray! God was gracious to keep Wyatt safely inside me another week! Even if I were to have him today he would be so much better off than a week ago. We are ever so thankful for every day that Wyatt has had to grow inside my "incubator" as the doctors here like to call it :-)
We had an ultrasound this week and it all looked good. Wyatt is growing well and they think he's about 4 lbs 4 oz. All of his organs etc looked great and though the amniotic fluid is down to a 4 they don't seem worried about it. All of our Non Stress Tests are still going well and he moves around a lot! All good things as far as his health and safety go. So keep Praising God with us, he is doing great things!
Mitch's parents got here last night and are taking care of the kids for a few days. We are so glad that they got to come up. Part of me wants to have Wyatt while they are here so they can meet him, but we'll let God's timing be sovereign (not that we have a choice). It is great to have family here. We were so blessed by those of you that opened your homes to our children. We couldn't have made it through this without you. But there is something about the kids getting to stay home and Mitch not having to drive somewhere every day that makes life less stressful. And he deserves less stress. That man has taken on all of my jobs while still doing his. He even mopped the floor last week! I got a great guy in him and am more thankful for him every day. Thanks honey, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment