Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 9

I have now lived here for 62 days. Tomorrow will be our 33 week mark. How amazing is that? In 8 days I will be holding a baby boy! Can't believe it. Feels weird that I have been waiting for 9 weeks for this but am still anxious about the reality of the 15th being Wyatt's birthday. You'd think that since I've had two kids already the idea of a newborn would be a snap to grasp but not quite. Lots of unknowns that I don't really want to think about...but will become reality soon enough. So thankful that starting on Saturday afternoon, Mitch will be off for two weeks. Couldn't have planned that better ourselves could we? God is so good! We also have family in town, my dad's cousin, that have opened their home to us to stay as long as we need. They live just up the road and have given us free reign of their basement when we need it and as long as we need it. How amazing is that?! Again, God is good!
So even though things are scary and unknown, I Know that He will take care of us, No matter what!
Here are a few verses I found today. Take a look. God is good. He is good All Of The Time!
Psalm 146: 1-2
Praise the LORD! Praise the Lord, O my soul! I will praise the Lords as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
Psalm 146:5-10
Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God, who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, who keeps faith forever; who executes justice for the oppressed, who gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets the prisoners free; the LORD opens the eyes of the blind. The LORD lifts up those who are bowed down; the LORD loves the righteous. The LORD watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin. The LORD will reign forever, your God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the LORD!
Psalm 147:3-5
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.
Psalm 147:10-11
His delight is not in the strength of the horse, nor his pleasure in the legs of a man, but the LORD takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.

No comments:

Post a Comment