Monday, September 12, 2011

Due date and Time

We now have an official time when they will wheel me out of this room that I have lived in for 2 1/2 months and take me to labor and delivery. They will move me over at 10 pm this Wednesday! Less than 3 days from now. How unbelievable is that?! And we will start the induction process that night.
Please keep us in your prayers that all will go well and we will all be safe. We are in His hands but it is still hard not to be a little anxious about this unknown. I know he will be faithful so I will hold to that. Thanks in advance for all your prayers for the labor process. We will update Facebook and this blog when little Wyatt makes his way into this world.
Thanks for following us through this process. I'm sure life in the NICU will give me plenty to fill you in on as well.
Still so thankful to God for giving us the full 34 weeks of pregnancy and great doctors here at St. Johns Mercy. And for all of you and the prayers that you have sent on our behalf.
He is faithful, He is Mighty. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment