Friday, August 26, 2011

31 weeks on 8/25

Well we made it to 31 weeks and all is going well with baby Wyatt. I am a bit stir crazy but knowing that we only have 3 weeks max makes it seem more doable. Who would have guessed I'd live in a hospital for over 7 weeks of my life? And I'm not even sick! Life is crazy sometimes but it is all good. I've been reading a lot and found some great quotes about troubles.

"There must be a trial. For as long as the flesh has everything agreeable and according to its inclinations, the soul will never wholly and with power cling to the Lord." Andrew Murray
"Trouble is here. It is for a purpose. Use it for the purpose for which it was intended- to help you grow. Thank God for your troubles." Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

God really has used this time to draw myself and Mitch closer to him and closer to each other. I didn't think it was possible to love my husband more than I did. But it is and I do. We may be farther apart in location but we are closer in spirit than we have ever been. Walking through this trial together has really challenged us to cling to God and to support each other in all things. And we have already come out stronger. I find myself loving more and more of his character every day. So thankful to the Lord for revealing more of the fabulous qualities that he has put in my husband. Am so blessed to be his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment