Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aug 10th

I am now 29 weeks pregnant and have lived in this hospital for 5 weeks. We are half way there! Not a lot of news on the baby front. All is still going well and we are doing well. The ultrasound was great and the doctor is pleased with how well this is going. Very encouraging.
I am doing my best to hold fast to him and to pour out my cares at his feet. I was reading today in Psalm 91:14&15 and it says that "Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him."
I am also aware that I don't just live in the hospital I dwell in the shelter of the Most High. Psalm 91:1-4 talks about dwelling in the shelter of the Most High, abiding in the shadow of the Almighty, that the Lord is our refuge and fortress and that he covers us with his pinions and under his wings we find refuge.
I am very thankful that He is the one taking care of my family. I can trust in his name.
Please join with us in praying for 5 more weeks for Wyatt and for our willingness to trust in God's timing even if it means delivering Wyatt before 34 weeks. God is stronger than these days and weeks and He will be glorified no matter what. Also, I am still hoping for a vbac, but have realized that if I do have to have a caesarian I don't want to become bitter toward the Lord. So I am still praying that the vbac will go as planed but that no matter what happens, I will be happy to live according to God's plan for my life and not my own. Trusting that he will carry through that as well as he has carried be through this time of waiting in the hospital. Please keep Mitch and the kids in your prayers too, they are doing well but this is a hard time and the kids are asking when I get to come home...I wish I knew :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment